STEVCAT®: free planning and execution software
Designed to meet demands when it comes to station keeping, the STEVCAT® software enables intuitive and quick modelling, analysis and visualization of mooring lines for use in pre-lay operations, rig mooring, towing and marine operations.
STEVCAT® software is a catenary calculator, for calculation and plotting of relevant properties of the catenary for use in pre-lay operations, rig mooring, towing and marine operations.
Inside you'll find:
- Software used to model, visualize and perform catenary calculations for moored and towed lines;
- Model up to 14 mooring line segments from pre-defined inventory or add user defined inventory;
- Choose between axial/winch tension or horizontal/bollard tension;
- Calculate and plot catenaries based on either:
- Fixed component lengths and tensions, range is found;
- Fixed component lengths and range, tension is found;
- Fixed tension and range, length of first component is found;
- Calculate minimum clearances from 1 or 2 obstacles placed relative to the fairlead or the anchor;
- Export catenary plot to image file;
- Export results to pdf format.
Download the free software now